Dell Precision T1700 Workstation
Intel Xeon E3-1226v3
8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
3 Yrs onsite warranty
Availability: Out of stock
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation
Powerful performanceWhether you’re building 2D or 3D modelsor multitasking with demanding applications, the Precision T1700 Workstation can power through intensive tasks easily.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th generation Intel® Core™ Processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Powerful graphics options includeAMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® professional-grade discrete graphics. Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Precision Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
Built to be dependableThe Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Precision T1700 a secure entry-level Workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memorycorrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
- Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
- Dell services, including Dell ProSupport, can help you protect your hardware investment through a customizable suite of support options.
Smart design, now in two sizesThe Precision T1700 is available in two sizes: a compact mini tower and one of the industry’s most compact small form factor (SFF) designs.
- The smallest Workstation in its class allows you to bring powerful performance to small spaces.
- Two front-mounted USB 3.0 portsenable fast data transfers and easy connectivity to your external media and accessories.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualification makes the Precision T1700 an energy-efficient part of your IT ecosystem.
- A conveniently placed handhold helps you deploy and position your Workstation with minimal hassle.
ISV certifiedThe Precision T1700 is a true Workstation that’s compatible with leading independent software vendor (ISV)-certified applications for maximum uptime and productivity.
- An expanded set of ISV-certified applications ensures guaranteed software compatibility with your system and peak performance of your applications.
- Popular ISV-certified applications include AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Creo.
- Triple monitor support comes standard. Optional quad monitorsupport can enable even greater productivity.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your Precision WorkstationComplete your Precision T1700 with a high-performance monitor and space-saving monitor stand. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen Monitor
Display over a billion colors in crystal-clear, Full HD resolution of 1920x1200.
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
ProSupport PlusUpgrade to ProSupport Plus – the only complete support that combines proactive resolution, automated prevention and protection for PCs and tablets.
|Part No.||Precision T1700|
|Processor Cores||Quad Core|
|Warranty||3 Years Onsite|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||No|
|Hard Drive Bays||2|
|Form Factor||LFF (3.5inch)|
|Network Controller||Gigabit 1-Port|
|Memory Type||DDR 3|
|Hard Drive Type||Non Hot Plug|
|RAID Controller||RAID 0,1|
Write Your Own Review