HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 E5-2609 1P 4GB-R P420i SFF 460W PS Entry Server (642121-371)
|Call for availability|
|Free Basic Installation,|
| For more offers Call Now,
- What is your server bottleneck....storage, processing, expansion? No matter the bottleneck, the HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server series can help. It sets the data center standard for 2U 2-socket rack servers with the latest in serviceability, enhanced configuration flexibility, customer-inspired design, and unmatched performance.
The DL380p Gen8 Server offers the perfect solution for the dynamic compute requirements of growing small businesses as well as demanding data centers.
Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers increased performance, improved security and efficiency; ideal for demanding workloads.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1866MHz, prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- HP Smart Array Controllers are designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity.
- HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution, caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs providing up to 4x better workload performance.* *Feb. 2013, Performance and config as outlined in Whitepaper TC1211951
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Online with HP remote support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update, including HP SUM, SPP and other products, reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically and securely updating server infrastructure in the data center; in most cases the downtime is limited to a single reboot.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide a new level of efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification (96%) and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight Architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, "Snap and Go" rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides a breakthrough in Converged Infrastructure management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration converges storage, compute, and I/O to turbo-charge performance and resiliency while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and eliminates costly errors caused by manual operation activities in the data center.
- HP Proactive Insight Experience enables industry leading performance, uptime and productivity utilizing a proactive, personalized, simplified support experience.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 (4 core, 2.4 GHz, 10MB, 80W)
- Number of processors
- Processor core available
- Form factor (fully configured)
- Power supply type
- (1) 460W Platinum Plus hot plug power supply kit Common Slot
- Expansion slots
- (3) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, standard
- 4GB (1x4GB) RDIMM
- Memory slots
- 24 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- 1R x4 PC3L-10600R-9
- Included hard drives
- None ship standard
- Optical drive type
- None ship standard
- Network controller
- (1) 1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller
- Storage controller
- (1) Smart Array P420i/ZM
- Infrastructure management
- iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)
- What's in the box
- (1) DL380p Gen8 server with: (1) Intel Xeon E5-2609 processor
- 4GB memory
- (1) 1Gb 331FLR network controller
- (1) Smart Array P420i storage controller
- (1) 460W power supply
Please note: All products sold on cyberwala.com brand new and 100% genuine.
Write Your Own Review