Original IBM System x3500 M4 Server (7383II9)
- TWO SOCKET TOWER x 3500M4 7383II9
- Intel Xeon E5 (Hexa Core) 2 2.10 GHz 15 MB 1600MHz
- 8GB X 1 768GB; 24 Slots
- Open Bay 2.5″ Hot Swap SAS/ SATA 8 bay upto 32 bay
- Full High Bays: Max-6 Half High Bays: Max-2
- Integrated RAID 01 (M1115)
- Power supply 1 Max: 2
- 3 Yrs Onsite
BALANCED PERFORMANCE & DENSITY
• Optimized for cost and performance
• Excellent uptime and reliability
• Easy to deploy, integrate, and manage
• Comprehensive systems management tools
Features: System x3500 M4
- Two-socket, 1U rack server with innovative design, optimized for performance and reliability to support business-critical applications and cloud deployments
- Excellent reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) and outstanding uptime for an improved business environment
- Support for a wide range of business-critical applications, including cloud computing, virtual desktop, business analytics, High Performance Computing, SAP and big data (as a management node)
- Easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage
The right choice when compromise is not an option, the System x3550 M4 blends outstanding uptime, performance and I/O flexibility with rock-solid reliability for business critical workloads, including cloud computing, virtual desktop, business analytics, high performance computing, and SAP. This compact rack server offers an energy-smart, easy-to-use solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to manage risks. With more computing power per watt, support for Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v2 series and advanced memory, the x3550 M4 offers balanced performance and density. Big things do come in small packages.
The x3550 M4 provides a resilient architecture for business-critical applications. Predictive Failure Analysis proactively monitors the system’s sub-components and provides advanced warning. Redundant, hot-swap components make it easy to replace failures without taking your system down. Light path diagnostics displays a visible warning light indicator on a failing component, allowing time for component replacement prior to failure and facilitating high availability.
There are no reviews yet.