Original Lenovo System x3550 M5 Server (5463I9E)
- SERVER – IBM X3550 M5, 5463I9E
- Intel Xeon 4C E5 (Hexa Core) 1.90Ghz 15 Mb 1600 Mhz, 1x 16GB,
- OPEN BAY 2.5in Hot Swap SAS/SATA,
- MULTI BURNER,
- RAID 01 in built (M5210 card),
- 3 years Onsite + 24 x7
VERSATILE & COMPACT RACK SERVER
- High-performance Intel® Xeon® processors
- Expandable 1U 2-socket rack server
- Energy-efficient TruDDR4 memory
- Flexible storage-based configurations
- Industry-leading security & reliability
- Reduced downtime & minimized costs
Features: System x3550 M5
- Optimize your workloads with choice of flexible storage-based configurations, designed for infrastructure basics to business-critical applications
- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs with industry-leading reliability features and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of security features and practices, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance,up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance,§ and up to 59 percent greater database performance** per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40° C operating temperature, Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4 Memory (with up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)
Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity than previous generation
Up to 131 percent performance boost based on internal measurements as of June 2014 for representative Java-based workloads, Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 (18C, 2.3 GHz, 145W) vs. Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (12C, 2.7 GHz, 130W)
Up to 61 percent performance boost based on internal measurements as of July 2014 for representative virtualization workloads, Intel E5-2697 v3,(14C, 2.6 GHz, 145W) vs. Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (12C, 2.7 GHz, 130W).
Up to 59 percent performance boost based on internal measurements as of June 2014 for representative database workloads, Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 (18C, 2.3 GHz, 145W) vs. Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (12C, 2.7 GHz, 130W)
45% claim based on internal measurements of DIMM energy consumption with 16 GB, 2Rx4, 1.5V, DDR3 1866 MHz RDIMM at 3 DPC compared with 16 GB, 2Rx4, 1.2V, DDR4 2133 MHz RDIMM at 3 DPC.
The versatile 1U two-socket Lenovo System x3550 M5 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to Big Data with leading security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v3 series, faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4 Memory, and up to 12 drives of storage, the x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance.
The x3550 M5 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. The 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the x3550 M5 lets your workloads fly.
Simplify Provisioning and Systems Management
Simplify, automate, and modernize Day 1 provisioning and ongoing administrative tasks over the server lifecycle with Lenovo XClarity.